If you are a big facebook fancier, and have collected a lot of awesome facebook videos that you absolutely loved, and you want to share with your friends or family on a nice big TV, convert facebook video to DVD and watch on DVD player will be a good way. But facebook do not have a "Burn facebook to DVD" button.
The following tutorial will show you how to download videos from facebook, convert facebook video to to DVD step by step. It is divided into two parts:
Part I. How to Download Facebook Video Free?
1. Go to www.Firefox.com and download the free web browser and if you don't already own it
2. Wait until Firefox is installed, then open and look at your tool bar,click on the one that says tools,click on the tab that says "Add-ons"
3. Open a new window,on the lower right hand side of the new window there is a link that says "Get Extensions",click it
4. Be at the Firefox websites add-on section,click on the search box and type in "grease monkey",download grease monkey and install
5. Install grease monkey and click install this script on the right hand side,install the script
6. Make sure grease monkey is turned on so go to tools,click add-ons and click enable on grease monkey ,if it isn't already
7. Click on the grease monkey options. A new window will open and on the lower left-hand side click the box that says enable
8. Now whenever you're logged into Facebook, a download button is available.
Part II. How to Convert Downloaded Facebook Video to DVD?
Actually, there are many free DVD burning software available, but these freeware application probably keep getting "write errors" when you use them to burn facebook video to DVD... If you don't wanna be loaded with these trouble, i recommend a professional yet easy-to-use DVD movie creator to achieve the task.
Step 1. import facebook videos to this App
Click on Load Video button in the upper left interface to locate facebook video files, and add them to this DVD movies creator. Drag and drop loaded facebook videos to the storyboard below to make further operation.
Step 2. Design DVD background
Customize your DVD menu by adding any picture or video file to be background image or songs to be background music.
Step 3. start burning facebook video to DVD
Insert a DVD disc into your PC and click "Burn" button to start burning facebook videos to DVD.
P.s. Make sure you have inserted a blank writable DVD disc into your DVD burner drive. If you are wondering, there is no big difference between DVD-R and DVD+R, however, DVD-R is highly recommended due to its better compatibility with home DVD players.
Tags : Transfer facebook video to DVD, Create DVD's from facebook videos, Copy facebook video to DVD
Aimersoft DVD Creator Want to Try or Buy for Only $35.95